Greetings!!!

Greetings!!!

Fren's

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Oh life!

You think you know, I can see it, the wrinkles of your forehead give it all away, and that smug ass smile is all to familiar. I once became fascinated with the every day dealings of an obnoxious fool who claimed all he knew was that he knew nothing at all. I swore with a large dose of teenage angst to be like that man. Somehow, time marches on, and begins to teach us it's linear lessons. Run over, round, through, and out...

...I walked into that dance competition with a plate full of know how and a tongue full of whatever could be. The two exploded and I now plug away at these keys in the most unlikely of scenarios. Her n I...it's been a theme in my life...well, really all of our lives. At some point when we finally start to realize, all of this, is because of a women, and that's maybe why it's not suppose to make sense ;)

So yeah, don't know if you've done much reading on mystical experiences but allow me to inform you that they are extremely RARE! That night, in that space, with those people, I saw things only I was meant to see, and have been trying to figure them out for months now. However, somewhere after the car crash, being stranded in Atlanta, the great flood of expectations but before a return to normalcy (normal for me mind you.) I stopped trying to figure it all out and made an astounding realization. The thing that got me this far, the thing that went wayward right before my plunge into darkness has at long last returned to me, and its safe to say I'm overjoyed.

Intuition! Wiki it if you don't know...search for ways to sharpen it and when you think it's as razor sharp as mine meet me on the Belmont rocks ;)

Who knows man, not me, passing that burden on a million passer buyers with far shrewder intellects. I've truly learned a great deal these past 9 months. To be completely cheesy, I feel re-born, except for the knee, the bad back, and the mouth hard wired to blow. Fresh in mind and perspective. Once again enjoying this ride, because my equals, truly, deeply, it's that, and that is what there is to love.

Speaking of that flighty four letter feeling...she's doing well these days. We run into burning buildings for sport and find a million different ways to make the world ours. From chirps to beeps to way to much cream cheese we gain momentum. Where it leads us is no doubt the hilarious punch line to my entire existence. If you ever, EVER, find anyone on this earth who can put up with your shit...RUN!!! Once you see that it's inevitable, leave the light on for them to find their way back to you, and proceed to lob concussion grenades at one another for sport. After a while I believe you develop a tolerance, a longing, and a modest understanding for an overwhelming feeling.

As this song runs hard and loud through these ear buds I choke back happy tears of redemption. I feel a flickering of a momentous roar, a sustainable urge that I dare not defy, and please forgive me in advance if I trample you with my best intentions. In the coming days we make our accent into greener pastures and we ride by the skin of our teeth. She doesn't know, I don't know, and to tell ya something close to the truth...I don't think we care to.

No comments:

Post a Comment