Greetings!!!

Greetings!!!

Fren's

Sunday, April 4, 2010

I can play them too...

We all play them,
Scrabble
Chess
Bridge
Tic Tac Toe
4 Square...
...her and I though, Locked in a whole other lovely game
Wrecked like Mr. Petty once warranted a feeling for the tender confusion of heart palpitations
3 hours well rested
tested
and now poised to be my most impressive
These lessons
lie...I mean lye littered leaving no room for second guessing
She's not even here yet but close................
....Then again, hardly ever far at all
Essential like the suburbs and shopping malls
Will eat the way she likes
Sing the things that make her eyes burst to life
But if we kiss...it'll be quick, sharp, a cutting knife
slicing away the last remains of my choking spite... ..... OH LIFE!!!
I love what you do for me

No comments:

Post a Comment