Greetings!!!

Greetings!!!

Fren's

Saturday, March 20, 2010

In a lioness den

Wake rise feel complete,
There she is sweet,
From chestnut locks to feets...

Cookings...check
Talks about important things...triple check
Lounging about in her rituals.............this could take a sec
It's a new day one planned a particular way
Aprehension to a stubborn Chicago wind
wicked weather amidst her special day
however,
I act clever yesterday...
...Will avoid the spray and still get to play
in a way she'd always hoped
or so I hope
Lucy...check
cutting it close for time...whoa check
All surprises hidden...things she'll never suspect
Give me this
To make up for that
Let me kiss
something that can't be matched
Burning now at the best degree possible
Hoping for a real glimpse at what most call improbable
Looks like it
Smells like it
Talks like it
I'm delighted to give my every last thing and try it...
...Sitting...
...Waiting...
...Entertainging...
the notion
That she is all I'll ever need

2 comments: