Greetings!!!

Greetings!!!

Fren's

Sunday, March 21, 2010

In March I Find a Million Dollars prt3

Just getting in from the weekend, just had a bowl of soup, and some toast (yeah I guess I do really like soup). WoW!!! How do I write the words I need to remember. It's a delicate process that's for sure and it starts off running like wild horses...taking nothing, giving only whats deserved.

Going to try and wash myself a bit, unpack, and see if I have the mental energy it will take to conjure up everything that came exploding into my brain this weekend.

The week went...VRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOM!!! bye bye and in between the lullaby's I feel finer then fine. She's been doing that for me these past few weeks. I get to scheming and hopes are hidden much higher then I'm comfortable with sharing.

Matt stops by the lab, to work on some tutts and blow off some steam. Couple puffs of some handsome and some instructions about 90 degree angles we part ways. My place is really nice, it's been much to long since I've had a place to call my own, and I've got it set up just how I want it now. Hit me up if you'd like to come by and work on things. It's a fairly productive residence with room for a few.

Thursday!!! I pack her things in my car and then finally her. She's a trooper, so tuff, so pretty, and all to understanding. Some of you might know of my cat Simone, she strutted into my life one night at a rave, and we've had a funny story ever since. The chapter turns over and I'm dropping her off @ HQ. Randy recently cut the kitty count down to uno and I'd heard that cat was lonely. So I often feel like I don't give my animal enough attention and it seems like I'm spending the majority of my time in the city. Free foods for randys cat and I'll personally be taking care of the litter duties when I'm around. Seems like a win, the great part came after the two kitties got in the same room. Instant friendship...or so it would seem...just super playful with little to no hissing. So I wipe the sweat off my face and feel much better about the happiness of my feline friend.

Scott and I head out to this really nice Open Mic on the south side. Do some liquids dancings, a little poetry, and some promotions for the upcoming workshop I'm hosting and he'll be teaching at. We get a pretty good response and I'm hoping I made some really solid connections for the conference.

Drop off distortion and I had to her house. I invited her out to see P.O.S and Dessa @ the bottom lounge. Whats really worth mentioning is she seemed genuinely interested to come kick it with me at a venue of my choosing. I park my car pay the meter and enter her quarters for the first time. I'm FLOORED...hahhaha...and I'll say no more. She scurries around her place, reminds me that shes warned me about her punctuality, and I'm not to worried. I'm enthralled by her speech and can't help but feel the warmth she gives off with but the slightest of touches. We head down to my car a bit later then I told the meter and there is my first ticket of the weekend waiting for me. I've paid so much money to the damn city this year, I just chalk it up as my duty to improve my surroundings and hop in the sunfire.

We get to the bottom lounge just as Astronautalis is going on, I'd wanted to check him out because the review I read on him sounded good. He doesn't disappoint and definitely made a new fan. I gave him one of the topics to freestyle about "GirlScout Cookies" I shouted and he went on this rant before his freestyle about how they are the most delicious thing on this earth...i agree. Him and I talked after his set and he signed a record I purchased from him. I asked him to put the answer to my most favorite question on there...he cracked up and scribbled this bit about..."Collecting, cultivating, and peddling the pieces of his life" this made me way more happy then I can express with these clicking keys. Seems like what I enjoy doing as well and he gave me some advice as a performer...just a great musician and I'm glad to have caught his performance. Dessa comes onto the stage and plays every song of hers that I love. Plus my friend dances round with me in the back of the venue to "dixons girl". I'm more then content with calling it a night but the man of the evening P.O.S has yet to blast our eardrums(click on each one of the artist names to hear them at there best). He steps out and the crowd goes nuts. Previously my friend received a chair from this women who had the only reserved table in the joint. I turn to this women and ask..."Do you like him". The man she's with leans in and says..."That's her son" HAHHAHHAHHAHHAA yes yes, we kicked it with P.O.S momz. She was so sweet and nice and I saw her singing a lot of choruses. His performance was powerful and he played a lot of my favorites...no kidney thief...but ya know what can you do. Tommy and I slam around and sing loud as possibly. Keep in mind, this is Thursday...hahahha. She goes to the car while TMY and I wait outside the venue and pass out LIT3 flyers. We get rid of a nice grip and I feel like the entire evening is a great success. For extra measure I run inside, cut through a line of girls and go up to Dessa..."We met back in August @ reggies and after I wrote a short story you were in, I was wondering if I can send it your way?" Her face lights up a genuine illumination and she tells me to send it to her face book. I strike a match light my wick and explode back to the car like a good bottle rocket should. TMY and I part ways and once again its just me and her.

She's a bit hungry, I'm always hungry, and we head to this little taqueria by her place. She puts her order in, I place mine, and our cook asks..."for here or togo". I look to her and she, the one who hates making decisions, says, lets take it back to my place. Thrilled as I grab our little brown bags and scoot down a few blocks to her spot. We feast and then fumble around with feelings. 4 hours fly by like why and she's falling asleep half on my chest. This is contention, this is a life sentence that makes all other hopefuls seem like henchmen, and for some reason I remove myself from her place. Oh wow, the dizziness I feel in my gut as I ride the worlds tiniest elevator down to the city streets, but i won't get ahead of myself........it's only thursday.

I get back to HQ, kick it with Simone, and cuddle up in the sleeping bag. I drift off quickly and contently knowing the massive day that awaits my attention. I wake up, rush through getting ready and make my way to the blue line. Hop on, start writing like mad, bumping songs from the night before, and remembering what it felt like to dance with her. I get off the blue line and my first piece of work is to find somewhere to let my phone charge because I'm lame and didn't charge it after everything the day before and it's now dead. I end up walking round from the loop to the water tower place to a best buy. They let me plug in and I head outside to set up and start performing in the little court yard out there. Totally stumbled upon a gold mine. There is no way for me to block the flow of traffic because it's a court yard, it's low so there is no wind, and there are all these tour groups that come through. I end up making like 35 bucks in about 2 hours. My two favorite parts of this experience had to do with some younger folks that watched. First and most importantly was this little adorable girl. She was maybe 7 years old and sooooo shy. Her mother comes up and puts some money in my box and says it's from her daughter. I look over and she's hiding behind her dad with a huge grin. So I do this mime routine where i give her a flower...and she just melts into a puddle of positivity and wonder. She later comes up and gives me a five spot and a high five. Some time passes and I see them about to leave so I call out and say.
"HEY!!! You better keep that flower, it'll be just as beautiful today as in ten years, just like you ;)" She then pretends to take the flower and tuck it behind her ear. I'm bowled over with cheer and go back to the rest of the peoples. Well, not so much peoples, but a large group (no lie like 75 middle schoolers) of kids, and they had a leader. He wasn't much by the looks of him but then that cannon of a yap started to get the best of him. Little did he know he made himself a target. :D We bonded in a way, he kept trying to shoot me down and for the most part I brought us back to even. He dance battled me? and won...which prompted others to try their hand at it as well. Of course they won as well and really the entire affair was funny as hell. I taught the group about existentialism, the dangers of smoking THC at to young of an age, and the wonder that is FLOASIS. As they left I received large contributions to my box and a barrage of high fives. I kicked it a while longer before finally picking my phone up from the Best Buy.

I had an awesome text waiting for her...Morale support, been so long since I've had it in this way...what way? Who knows it's just refreshing. Then I had a message from Kyle Terry, wanting to meet up for a lunch meeting. So we end up at the Soup Box and he begins telling me what he wants to do and wondering if I can help him out. I tell him what this year is about for me, who I know, what can be done, and most importantly what should be done. He picks up the meal and says were going to be doing some big things. I trust him because up until this point, everything he says he's going to do for me he has, and the biggest thing he's done was getting me on stage at the Lake Shore Theater. So I'm hopeful but most importantly I'm just glad someone met me for lunch and discussed some business with me.

We part ways and I make my way to Navy Pier. I'm taking her out for her b-day all day the next day and this will be our first stop. I purchase ticket to see the new "Alice in Wonderland 3D" and then begin canvasing the place for other activities we might get into after the movie. I already know that I'm taking her somewhere in this massive place to paint. She says it's one of her favorite things to do while tripping but the two rarely ever seem to cross. So I get to day dreaming and come up with a perfect plan. I get snapped out of my dream by Mr. AutoAxon. He says he's picking up some friends from union station and he can scoop me up around there to come to his studio. I say that would be wonderful and make my trek from Navy Pear to Union station.

I stop off at the "Blick" store in the loop to pick up all I need to surprise her. Some water colors, a few brushes and a couple of canvases. I grin a sinister smile at the check out line. I love surprising people but her, well, I hope to make a full time occupation out of it. She is so sweet, so tender, and super duper creative. I head back out and make it to Union station with some time to spare. I lay down and rest my aching toes and begin scribbling words in my replacement book. Not a new moleskin mind you...I feel it's going to come back to me...Even started a facebook thread for all ya'll to drop some positive thoughts in. I'll fill up this replacement book and if my books haven't made there way back to me by then I guess I'll purchase new ones. I get this crazy feeling like I'll have them back sooner rather then later ;)

Nick (auto axon) picks me up and then we pick up Will and Dan from a near by Mcdonalds. It's a funny world with overlapping characters these days and we head back to Nicks house to make music and blaze. He already gave Dotty and I a great set at this dank little party a few months ago. Now he brings me into his house and lets me record a track over a beat he just finished. I don't really have any of the good good with me...just a verse I throw together on the fly. I dig the hook a lot and the meaning of the whole verse. I get some knods of approval and Nick tells me he's going to fuck around with it over the course of this coming week. Then he tells me I'm welcome over anytime, need a couch to crash on, anytime...hahaha. Generosity like that is hard to come by these days and I'm very grateful to start working with him.

I don't stay as long as I like because I have a dinner appointment with Bob from shake it town. He invites me over to his residence for a delicious dinner his lady Colleen is cooking. Those two are a hilarious couple...since I've begun watching them I've found myself wanting what they have. You can tell they balance each other out and complete one another in a fantastic way. Of course I'm only typing that because I'm shit scared she'll castrate me ;) I walk to the californa bus but I stand there for a while on the phone with her and I get the feeling like maybe I'm now where I need to be. So she hops on line and informs me of where that stop is that I need...I'm on the wrong side of the street and end up catching the next bus. She informs me of her "chestnut locks" and I'm delighted that she enjoys talking on the phone with me as much as I enjoy talking with her.

I step off the bus and head towards Bob's place...
...If you've been keeping up then you know Rick and Bob are two of my favorite promoters in the scene. I don't always agree with how they do things but they really do throw the most quality events. You maybe pay a few more bucks but yikes man, I'd much rather pay 5 or 10 bucks more and really get a genuine experience. Some peoples though would rather save the 5 or 10 bucks and get fucked up...more. I don't know, to each there own, but I enjoy helping them out and I'm really excited to sit down and share some ideas with him over a home cooked meal.

The house is MASSIVE...LIKE...JUST WHOA BIG and the smells are wonderful. I'm starving from all the running around I did today. I sit down at the table and we get right into it. He gives me my portion of the new flyers they just got. Tells me about the various groups he has around the city and other states this weekend. I begin to realize that there promotion tactics are just out of control. I doubt anyone promotes as hard as these motherfuckers and I'm glad that I get to do my thing along with them. Some handsome is smoked and it's not to long till I'm out the door heading towards the blue line.

Hop on and two stops later I hop off and hobble over to HQ. I get there and start chatting it up with randy as I begin my HOBO shower. Seriously, ten minutes later, TMY walks in, and I ask him if I can catch a ride to Kinetic. He says yes but for some reason I end up driving, which works because we drop scott off at the blue line so he can head to work, and then make our way to lawrence and broadway. We park, grab flyers, and walk up to the venue. I notice a back door wide open and some band loading in equipment. I get this feeling like...GO FOR IT. I tell TMY to follow me and we proceed through the back door. I mostly just say hello to everyone holding the flyers at chest height and asking something about is Nick here. We get in FO FREE...yes yes...like the waffle fries. I can't believe it, he can't believe, and Kai is like WTF!

So, he goes by Emancipator and since he was introduced to me a year or so ago my life has become much most chillerest. Still haven't had the pleasure of seeing him play and we get there right as he's starting. I'm not saying nothing about synchronicity but it's literally slapping me in the face on the regular. There are some dope dancers there from Indianapolis that I've never met and we get down with them for a while. Real humble cats and down to just cypher, share, and be gone. I hear this amazing re-make of one of my more favorite Blackalicious tracks "make you feel that way" and he comes over the mic for his last track and tells everyone peace. I'm like wait a minute...wait a minute. Run up to the stage and say "So No "Old Devil"?" and he looks at me, shrugs, and then smiles saying maybe. Sure enough his last track plays out he picks up the mic and says..."I got one more, by special request..." AHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

If you can't tell, these days, I'm way more in love with my life then I've ever been before. I see magic all around me and it continually gets better and better. I fight those demons where ever they might spring up but on the regular I'm swimming through sunshine of some kind.

Kai and NeNe peace out after we all chill and talk with emancipator for a bit. Tommy and I stay for a while to kick it with those dancers. She's texting me, once again, putting her night together much to late. :D I end up leaving, going back smoking some tweeds with TMY, and then calling her. I ask...how about I come over and crash at your place. I mean since i'm suppose to cook you breakfast in the morning. She's reluctant, I can't tell if it's because she doesn't trust herself around me or if it's just that she still doesn't fully trust me. Forth and back all the way back to forth and I'm driving back to her residence, right around the time i was leaving it 24 hours previously. This time i take my shoes off before i open the door, I have an enormous respect for her, and I'm fascinated to learn all I can about the way her world works. We cuddle up and crash...but before that a quick exchange of all that could ever be. I'm done for, I know this as soon as our lips cease to be stitched. It's a quick exchange but it's meaningful, sweet, and brings my vitality to full. I doze off in her comforts and wake right next to her so glad that it wasn't all a dream.

I hop to my mission, her born day is in a few days and I don't know that I'll see her on it. So I planned a really nice day and it starts with me cooking her a delicious breakfast while observing her diet. I talk with my dad on the phone as I go shopping, then randy, and finally myself. I return to her place and so starts her ritual of getting ready. It's hilarious!!! To me at least, I've always been a rise, wake, shower, shave, bam done sort of person. She slips off into a nice long relaxing shower and I begin cooking up some eats, setting the table, and handling some business I forgot to tend to before leaving the burbs. She comes out and is pleased by the table setting and the fact that I didn't destroy her kitchen. I'm pleased that she's pleased and we begin to feast. Big thick pieces of french toast...mmmmm...with fresh nutmeg, cinnamon, vanilla, and powder sugar. She does the dishes and continues managing her hair, outfit, and then begins wandering around the internet to pick out possible parties. She RSVP's for a bunch, even puts my name in the hat for a few, and as I pretend to read my book I'm just pummeled by the adorableness of her mannerisms.

Were getting real close to the time I'd said it would be nice to leave and she starts feeling rushed. We eat our respected pieces of paper and she goes back to the task of looking cuter then she already does. I head out ahead of her to get the car because from out of no where, in the midst of all this great weather, winter comes back with a nice little bitch smack, and I don't want her to have to walk in the cold. She comes down and we head to the Pier. Getting into the parking garage is just obscene but once we get in she some how finds us some super dank parking. We scurry about the increasingly blurry faces and our senses are seized by cinnamon. She knew what movie we were going to see, because she's smart, and probably because there are only two movies playing at Navy Pear. She ends up picking us out these dank seats too and we settle in just as the movie starts. HAHAHAHAHA! Tardy my ass...all things goes well with doses of understanding and patience.

The movie is amazing, I had seen it a few weeks previous but not in 3D. I cement my opinion that the caterpillar is the dankest character in the movie and really enjoy the cheshire cat pawing at the Hatters hat. The theater dumps out and we find our selves in the midst of a lot of peoples with some hours to kill. I ask her what she wants to do and she says this bit about me having things planned. I say oh yeah, head back to my car, grab my back pack, and then bring her to this nice little indoor garden they have close by the theater. The setting is perfect (to me) and I'm thrilled to bring out this surprise. I set up a chair across from her a cup of water I had previously gathered and pull out this canvas from my back pack. She shrinks into the fetal position and instantly says..."We're not painting here"

HAHAHAhahHAHA...everything went as planned, except for the most important part. I'm a little discouraged, just because in all my planning and preparing I didn't calculate her not wanting to paint in a public setting. !!YIKES!! Is that being near sighted or to specifically far sighted? I have no clue but we pack things up and I carry about the cup of water with me. I know a more private spot and we begin to walk about Navy Pier towards that spot. In between we stumble about the smith museum of stain glass. All the pretty colors don't compare to the sweet glare I was catching off her face when we were sitting next to that water fountain. We take a break and sit on this bench and she has a moment where she wished she didn't speak spanish. I didn't even understand what was being said but I could tell this drunk man was begging for some amount of money. She handles herself well and I sit across from her with a shit eating grin, ready to jump in if need be.

We head outside for a bit to smoke a bowl and I kick her a poem I wrote. She ventures out onto the pier but steps in a puddle and quickly returns to safer ground. Deeper conversations start coming in and I stick my foot in my big stupid mouth for the first time this evening...many more insertions were sure to follow :)

I put my plug my speakers into my iPod and begin bumping the tunes from the night previous. Taking a second pass at the pretty glass, I'm determined to get her to paint, but alas. NO! I was trying to be romantic, ya know, sweet, something like I'd never seen. Instead, I get down to that "Old Devil" and she films. Were interrupted by a renegade hide and seek game. The mother is much to apologetic and I have to explain how I turn everything into my own personal party which was so eloquently pointed out to me by my current company. I didn't even deny it when she brought it up because everyone is always invited :D

We head back to the car and I take a wrong turn in the parking lot. We start going up in stead of down and out. Instead of turning around I get this urge to see whats at the top. We drive, round and round. Then we break through to the immense night sky. Whip one more right and I'm just blown away by the site. The skyline from an angle I never knew before and the ferris wheel lighting up the foggy sky. I kill the engine and just take in the view. She smiles and says how she could paint here and I waste NO TIME. Instantly begin pulling out the provision and start setting up things for her. We spend the next hour or so talking, she brushes circles across the canvas and asks me deep prying questions. Normally I re-route those sort of questions, answer them when I see fit, but I'm in the presence of something much more magnificent then myself. So I let my tongue take a walk and it get's intense quick. This sort of sharing feels good though and she's an amazing listener (it must be the ears ;) ).

A moment of panic creeps into my otherwise peaceful setting. I'm suppose to be @ Tini martini round like 10:30/11 ish to support my buddy Kevin aka Bassphreak first ever live set. Things become rushed, words start flying around to fast, and me being the sensitive person I am take something the wrong way. She's sorry, then I'm sorry, then were both sorry, but we get to where we need to be on time and everything coasts back to a comfortable level. Kev-O's set is top notch for his first time out (watch them levels yo!) and the floasis family is in full effect minus TMY, sidelined by some strange sickness. She starts moving and I just can't stand it, I watch her dance for a bit and my entire body is warmed up to a pleasant temperature. I'm reminded of a few weeks previous at freak easy, when I first realized what she could do to me, and whats even more amazing is my friends agree. Dotty goes on after Kev and does the damn thing. Earlier in the day I dropped a hint about this "mad world" dubstep remix he played down in Western. He saves it for last and I'm absolutely gassed. I love that track and I very much love my DJ. This up coming Friday is going to be insanity TAKE2, bit[c]rush & Dottcom, for a full hour and a half...Plus floasis activities, plus a young thriving promotion company stepping out into there own ;)

So her and I step back out into the freakishly weird weather and head to "Party Monster" on the south side. As we drive the convo's just keep coming and the flirting is ridiculous. I don't know if you know me (u the reader) but I tire of company easily. I like to be by myself or surrounded with dancers and musicians. I'm going on nearly 3 days with this young women and I just can't seem to get enough. I keep telling myself, this isn't what you think it is, this is just what it will eventually be, and I'll be fine either way. However, in the more realistic chambers of my heart I can already feel an upset if I don't get what I want...but, whatever happens, I know for sure I'll have an amazing friend.

We get to the party, this is a new venue so it's a great change of pace, but we arrive at the tail end of all the good music. I'm a little danced out from my weekend anyways. Dan helps me pass out flyers and I go abouts doing my thing. She scoots about the party, connecting with her friends, losing her phone, finding her phone, and accenting this teenage wasteland with a touch of grace. As the party ends I stand up at the front door next to Joe and we say good-bye with a firm hello to all the patrons. I'm excited to help him turn out his next party "True Players" in a few weeks. The party pretty much dumps out and she informs me her friend martin is hosting a night @ Exit that goes till 5am.

Back in my ride we fly to the north side. I feel invisible with her at my side but not indestructible { ;) }. We make it to "exit" and I'm losing wind, losing steam, but you'd probably never be able to tell. The only other time I had been here was with her a few weeks ago after a nice night out and abouts in the city. We arrived much to much early for a drum & bass night didn't make it to far in. This go round I get a good look at this bar/club/concert venue and I'm super impressed. The bouncer at the door is doodling some of the sickest art work I've ever seen a bouncer doodle. Hmm, come to think of it you really don't see bouncers doodle, but WHOA this guys drawings were intense. Him and I chat about how great it is to properly spend your time at work. I've met a few of her friends up until this point but none like this. I ask Danelle my most favorite question...
"whats your favorite part about being a Human Being?"
she laughs out loud in a hilarious manner and then says something like.
"It might not be the most sophisticated answer but I'd have to say SEX"
We both start cracking up, I say that I ask this question to so many peoples, and when people are stuck I usually equate it to them being to timid to really say that answer. Sex is great, especially when you get it consistently with someone you love, and can share everything with. A few minutes go by and I turn to her husband Martin and I hit him with the same query.
"Man, I'd say, my wife."
He flashes me his ring and says how she completes him in so many amazing ways. How she's his best friend and they've been together since they were 16, rave love, awwwwwwww, and for a moment I'm sad.

See, I once had it all, or so I thought. She was my rave sweet heart and I always envisioned us being together forever. Getting into trouble and losing ourselves in those flashing lights. However, the story takes several severe twists, and alone I wander this world. Hoping, holding out, for something that moved me more so then she ever did.

The whole time these conversations are going on she bounces about the bar, beer in hand, shuffling round to the beats and really enjoying herself. What's great about her (well I mean there are so many great things) is that she has an amazing time and never at the expense of someone else. The party leaves her for the evening and she plops down next to her friends to chat and after that we end up heading back out to "sunny". The whole way I'm driving her back to her place I'm hoping to cuddle up next to her one last time this weekend. We pull up and she says...
"what's your plan?"
I take my chances and talk about giving her a massage and cuddling up to cap off a fantastic day. She smiles, hops out the car, singing something about hurrying up and with that my mad hunt for parking takes place. I circle round for a while and find nothing so I get a spot near a meter, set my alarm for 8:45 to make it down and move my car later. Moving with quickness and a cheesy grin, I arrive back in her comforts and she is soooo tired. At one point I'm told no more petting....HAHAhHAHAHaahah.....I was unaware thats what I was doing but I can see it now :D I drift off to sleep feeling fulfilled and completely submerged in her sweet smell.

My alarm goes off and I quickly head out towards my car to find my second ticket for the weekend. !!!YIKES!!! Whatever is a fella to do...guess meters are @ 8 now...lets not forget you have to pay the meters on sundays now...DAMN THE MAN! I move my car somewhere that meters can't touch it and I return to pass out for a few more hours with her. She wakes, stretches and struts around her place looking so wonderfully curvaceous. I adore her moles, her toes, and those dents in her cheeks. She just rises spitting sunshine........at least to me.

I made breakfast the other day so she offers to make breakfast but doesn't want to make me eat what she normally eats. I tell her that her diet is one of the things I enjoy most and that I'd like to eat what she's eating. She cooks us up some poached eggs(3:35), toast, fruit, and OJ. I can't tell you the last time someone made me breakfast and every bite is delicious. We lounge about her place all afternoon, making it handsome, watching funny shows, poking holes at one another's organs, and it's everything I'd hoped a Sunday could be. At one point she takes out some of her drawings and shows me what I'm certain few get to see. I'm pretty sure if your still reading this your just vomiting because of all the cutesy stuff but MAN!!! what a great topper to an amazing couple days. After a bit more time passes it would seem I've over stayed my welcome. HahahAHH! who'd a knew 4 days with someone you hardly know would be to much. So I run about her residence leaving her little surprises to find in the coming days and I goto leave. Before I go though she just cripples me...

...I lean in for...I actually don't know what I'm leaning in for, hoping a kiss, but ya know...I don't know. She grabs my face with both her hands and plants an amazing kiss on me. Not to hard or soft, definitely not long enough (never satisfied :D ), but oh my god does it get my internal heater boiling. I step out into her hallway with songs of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin bouncing about my head. I head towards my car humming a smoking popes tunes and roll out back to HQ.

I get there, to chat with Randimous, and we get to business. He's an amazing guy, trusting to a fault, and generous with everything he has. He vents to me about things and oddly enough the questions get turned on me. So I go into a lot of the crap I've been carrying around lately. It's a nice hour conversation, possibly longer, but there is relief in both our eyes at the conclusion. I guess P.M. has started moving in and things appear to be picking up speed...SPRING!!! can you feel it? AHhaHAHAa I can, the anticipation, the newness, the rebirth, and the hope of all things amazing.

I drive home...
...feeling like
A trillion bucks doubled on a dice game
That little boy who use to climb tree's with Rehanna
Amazing mashed up into a delicious cake of Awesome

She is stunning, kind, WAY TO SMART, and the most real women I've been allowed to interact this closely with since my fall. So much wind in my sails I make it home in record time and get to plugging away at these keys. Oh my Oh geez digging what you do to me.

So yeah, still, haven't found that million bucks but every time I wake up next to her I feel like it. Life is a lovely metaphor....

...see ya soon ;)


:EDIT: WE DID NOT MAKE OUT!!! it was brought to my attention that it may seem like we did but we didn't. If we did that wouldn't be written here. Just the nice light hearted stuff...gota keep it PG for the kids :D

No comments:

Post a Comment