Greetings!!!

Greetings!!!

Fren's

Thursday, August 9, 2012

I'm a real BOY!

I wake up, go back to sleep, have rich graffitti dreams, and then wake up.  On a couch, the western burbs, and in the comfort of five years past.  I'm allowed to use a phone and call Anne from the "Chicago Reader".  She begins interviewing me for a piece on Chicago independent artists.  I'm extremely flattered for the oppurtunity and know that this is largely to do because of one great friend.

Izadora Angel!
izidoraangel.com
If you don't know her, the above should give you an idea, but it barely scratches the surface.  We've trudged through the times like only lifetime friends can.  The passing years have been amazing to watch her become a wife, loving mother, and still keep a ferocious pace with all her individual pursuits.  I feel honored and blessed just about everytime we meet.  Oh! and if you don't know, we have TEETH!  I've recently been told civil folk don't show them and as this year continues to wash over me I have to laugh.  There is something to be said about directing energy towards a hopeless cause or even getting riled up over someone/thing that doesn't really matter (in the long scheme of things).  Then there is this to say...
...If you step within the sphere of things I love most, if you come with would be good intentions but show yourself to be a snake.  Then, you get TEETH, and you feel HEAT!  If you care to judge me from a superior moral pedestal then enjoy the nosebleed while I enjoy being free from your annoying energy.  I love the gritt of this women and how continually in life we've helped the other rise to the challenges people place in our paths.

So I go through the process, answer the questions, give, take, and there is a lot of laughing.  I feel extremely validated and can't wait to see what this wonderful journalist comes up with.  "The Reader" is an amazing resource in the good ole windy, many people see, smell, and ingest the contents daily.  To have this interview take place now is a great omen in my life.  Anne really honed in on the travels I'll be taking to this year and digging into the book I'm attempting to write.  I hope this brings a lot of people to this page and allows me to widen the net I'm trying to cast.  I have a message, a story, an experience to share, and the timing feels right.

So grateful
So undoubtly blessed
and the Bears haven't even begun yet!

Keep reading friends, I'll keep being, and let's just see where it all goes

No comments:

Post a Comment