Greetings!!!

Greetings!!!

Fren's

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Chicago's Featured Artist

http://www.chicagoreader.com/chicago/chicagoan-thomas-loconti-street-artist/Content?oid=7264609

The above is a great article written by Anne Ford for the Chicago Reader.  I hope you get a chance to check it out and help spread my story about.  I'll be picking up a ton of hard copies this afternoon, so if you'd like me to save you one, please just let me know, and I'll tuck one away for ya.

If you are finding this blog via the reader article WELCOME!!!  Feel free to explore previous posts, SUBSCRIBE, and get ready to watch this blog explode.  In the coming month I'll be heading out into the unknown, to find myself, pieces of those I love most, re-capture the american spirit I know still burns bright, and satisfy this never ending urge to out do myself.

I'm still in Chicago at the moment, you can catch me slinging poetry in places like, Millenium park, grant park, Lincoln park......actually, just about anywhere people sit and relax.  I'll also be performing with a circus group at "North Coast" music festival next week.  I hope to hit the road, first week of October, and will be starting my journey in Tampa Fl after I get to visit my family for a bit.

I feel truly blessed to be on the path I am on and although this summer has been extremely difficult, moments like this make it all worth the struggle.  Thanks for taking the time to read, hope you stay, hope you share, and I hope you find inspiration to breath life into all your dreams as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment